Cubium Dreams (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Siberian Digital
Save 31%Our Price: £1.99
Cubium Dreams - is an atmospheric first-person puzzle game with horror elements, made in a minimalistic surreal style. It is designed for people who love mind-twists, pure forms of creativity, and similar interesting things... Unique sound effects, music, and graphical style will let you immerse in an unusual, frightening and intriguing journey into the world of dreams. You will experience physical, sound and other exciting types of puzzles as well as a unique immersive experience in created images.. Put on your headphones, turn off the lights, and get the most out of this journey!
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium D 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 mb video memory
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: At a more slower computers game has not been tested. Maybe it works well and on very old systems, as resource consumption is very small.
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.