Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Microids
In this survival horror game you will be playing as museum curator/archeologist Victoria Sutton and her childhood friend Darien Dane, you’ll have to fight the various beings and entities created by this fog. You'll spend considerable time in the museum, take a steam train to the coast and travel the seas in a huge cargo ship before finally entering the pyramid tomb where you must find and destroy the source of this ancient evil.
“Curse: The Eye of Isis is a fun, creepy, good looking horror game.”
78% – IGN
“The graphics are dripping with dark Victorian depravity. The environments look and feel old and worn and gloomy.”
73% – GameZone
“It's worthy of a spot in your collection beside Resident Evil and Silent Hill and should provide several good evenings of fright.”
69% – Game Chronicles
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Pentium® III 600 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce III or ATI Radeon 9000
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.