Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Electronic Arts
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Engineer Isaac Clarke returns in Dead Space 2 for another blood-curdling adventure in the sequel to the critically acclaimed Dead Space.
After waking from a coma on a massive space city known as "The Sprawl", the lone survivor of a horrific alien infestation finds himself confronting a catastrophic new nightmare. Battling dementia, hunted by the government, and haunted by visions of his dead girlfriend, Isaac will do whatever it takes to save himself and dominate the gruesome onslaught.
With an arsenal of tools to dismember Necromorphs and new determination, an engineer will bring the terror to space.
New tools to gruesomely slice and dismember the Necromorphs complement Isaac's signature Plasma Cutter, empowering him as he meets new characters, explores epic Zero-G environments, and fights against a relentless necromorph onslaught.
Survival isn't the only thing on Isaac's mind in Dead Space 2 - this time, he calls the shots.
Chaos Hits The Sprawl:Caught in the middle of a horrific infestation that's decimating a massive space city, Isaac Clarke will dismember, impale, and stomp his wayacross the Sprawl.
Blast through the Church of Unitology, jet across the Solar Array, and infiltrate the CEC facility on the path to survival.
Master The Terror:Familiar as well as all-new grotesque creatures lurk around every corner.
Wield a set of devastating tools to bring the terror to space. Impale Necromorphs into the walls with the Javelin, use improved telekinesis to turn limbs into deadly weapons, plant powerful dismembering trip mines, or create a hull-breach to suck a group of monsters out into space.
Tear Through Space In Zero G:Fire up Isaac's suit boosters to rocket around in zero gravity like never before. Explore the depths of the Sprawl and encounter new wweightless combatand physics-based puzzles with full 360⁰ movement.
For the first time, experience the horror of a Necromorph outbreak with others. Fight in skirmishes around the Sprawl and sstrategically dismemberyour friends.
- Processor: 2.8 GHz processor or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista or Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: At least 10GB of hard drive space for installation, plus additional space for saved games
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements), ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements), 256MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
Languages: English (GB), English (US), French, Italian & German.
1. Go to https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/download and download Origin.
2. Run Origin and login your account (create an account if you havn't already).
3. Click 'Origin' and 'Redeem Product Code'.
3. Enter the key we emailed you and click 'Next'.
4. Congratulations the game will now be in your games library where you can download/install then play it, have fun!