Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by SOEDESCO
- How Do I Download?
Defunct is an indie adventure game with a focus on flow, speed and an engaging world. You are a broken robot that accidentally falls out of a giant cargo ship onto a post-human Earth, now inhabited by robots. You have to get back to your ship before it’s too late!
You are equipped with a Gravitize engine. It is used to create a separate gravity around yourself; this is the main source of your speed. Use this in downhills to accelerate. But be careful, using it uphill will slow you down. In addition to this the world is full of different speed boosts such as Enerjuice, which you can pick up and use to go faster.
These tools enable you to drive through the world, meet strange robots, fly through junkyards and boost your way back to your ship.
- High speed gameplay with unique ‘gravitation’ engine.
- Traverse 11 varied levels full of different climates, biomes and challenges.
- Unlock skins for the main character.
- School everyone with special (unlockable) tricks.
- Compete for the best completion times in time trial mode (which features 5 extra levels).
1. Please go to www.xbox.com and login your account (or create one if you haven't already).
2. Click your account information and choose 'Redeem code'.
3. Enter the key located in the email we sent you and click 'Redeem'.