Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 800 North and Digital Ranch
The year is 1942. Adolf Hitler has succeeded in resurrecting dinosaurs. The reptilian horde has trampled Europe and the Mediterranean. Can nothing stop the Nazi’s dinosaur army?
Dino D-Day is a frantic, action-packed multiplayer game that transports you to a World War II that should have been. You and your friends can battle online choosing to serve the cause of the Allied nations or the Nazis. The Allied side includes seven playable characters including Trigger, a Protoceratops rescued from the Nazis. Each Allied class has unique weapons and abilities to use in combat. Gun down a Dilophosaur with your trusty M1 Garand, blast a kamikaze pterosaur out of the sky with your Thompson sub-machine gun, or toss out a dead jackrabbit to lure a raptor into a trap.
As an Axis player you will have your choice of three human classes and four dinosaur classes. Ambush your enemy with speed and stealth as the Raptor, mercilessly pound the enemy with a heavy 20mm gun as the Desmatosuchus, rampage through enemy groups as the Dilophosaur or pick up a body and throw it at an enemy for a double kill! Or if you prefer a rifle in your hand, the German soldier classes are the perfect complement to their dinosaur comrades.
You’ve played World War II games before…but have you played a World War II game with dinosaurs?
- Frantic online multiplayer action involving Nazis and Dinosaurs
- 7 playable dinosaur classes: Velociraptor, Dilophosaur, Desmatosuchus, Stygimoloch, Trigger the Protoceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Styracosaur.
- 9 playable human classes
- 26 classic World War II weapons and plenty of exciting dinosaur attacks!
- Powered by Valve’s Software’s Source engine – the technology behind such mega-hits as Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, Portal, Portal2, Left 4 Dead, and Left 4 Dead 2!
New Content Released Since Launch
- 5 new playable dinosaurs. 9 playable dinosaur classes in total.
- Moved to an updated version of the Source engine!
- Awesome new game mode, 'Last Stand' now available!
- 6 new maps shipped since release
- Brand new game mode – Capture Point
- Alternate weapon loadouts now available
- FULL, Steam-integrated stat tracking
- Bot-support for offline play!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of free space
- Video Card: Video card must be 128 MB or more and with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card