Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 1C Company
Suddenly her favorite Dream catcher disappears, and Laura falls asleep during her concert. The doctors shrug their shoulders - she fell into a liturgical dream, and in spite of all their efforts she’s not coming back to life. There it was the Professor Sanders offered his services.
We play for an Professor’s Assistant - volunteer, who offered himself to participate in the experiment, and bring Laura back to life.
With help of Professor’s invention - “the Dreams Machine” - the player will have to make the dangerous journey through the subconsciousness of Laura, find her, and try to get to wake up getting to know about the reasons why she fell into a coma.
Destroying Laura’s nightmares one after another, the player realizes that Laura guides him to her, leaving the pages from her diary and tips. Laura becomes stronger with every destroyed nightmare - it is seen by the fact that scary world transformes little by little.
Gradually, the player learns about the Sandman, the Dream Guardians, and the fact that Laura is chosen, the world was waiting her appearance for many years.
Having collected all Dream catcher, Laura plans to destroy the Sandman, and to interrupt the dreaded rite.
Now when Laura got her Dream catcher, the Sandman has no control over her, but he is furious and promises to revenge. And his next victim – Tim – the best friend of Laura. To be continued.
- Original game world
- An intriguing plot
- 50 game locations
- 16 mini-games
- More than 50 3D movies and cutscenes
- Unique meta-game on the beholders’ search (Hidden Object’s variation mechanics)
- Meta-game on Dream catcher’s search (puzzle)
- Meta-game on diary pages’ search with gaming events’ background
- 2 game modes (normal and advanced)
- Achievements’ System
we're happy to announce, that Dreamscapes has been updated to a brand new build featuring many new languages. These include:
English, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portugal, Polish, Russian and Swedish.
You can change the language using the Language button in the Options menu.
- OS: Windows XP/ 7
- Processor: 2GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX9
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.