Earthworm Jim 1+2: The Whole Can 'O Worms (PC/MAC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Interplay
Jim wasn't always a studly super-worm. He was once just a spineless, dirt-eater with no real mission in his life...
But then something unexpected happened. The evil Psy-Crow was transporting a super suit, built by the genius Professor Monkey-For-A-Head, to Queen Pulsating, Bloated, Festering, Sweaty, Pus-Filled, Malformed, Slug-For-A-Butt, but along the way it was stolen by a rebel. Although Psy-Crow killed the rebel, the suit fell down to Earth, landing on an Earth Worm. That cosmic twist of fate placed Jim in control of an ultra-high-tech-indestructible-super-space-cyber-suit.
Anyway, Earthworm Jim found out that Princess What's-Her-Name had been captured and set out to save her. Meanwhile, there's a bounty on Jimmy and plenty of people are in line to take Queen Slug-For-A-Butt up on her offer.
Now Jim must make it to the princess and stay clear of Psy-Crow, the intergalactic bounty hunter, until the final battle with Queen Slug-For-A-Butt. To accomplish this, you'll have to use every weapon and ability at your disposal to wriggle your way through dozens of original and just plain weird levels.
- Diverse levels and gameplay modes that provide an unmatched platforming experience
- Great music and amusing sound effects
- Loads of good humor and fun, often bordering on the disturbing
- help file+ manual (19 pages)
- HD wallpaper
- EWJ1 in-game soundtrack (MP3)
- EWJ2 in-game soundtrack (MP3)
- EWJ1 in-game soundtrack (FLAC)
- EWJ2 in-game soundtrack (FLAC)
- 7 avatars
- 10 animated gifs
- 32 artworks
- Windows: Windows XP or Windows Vista
- 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended)
- 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Mouse, Keyboard.
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Graphics: 64MB of video memory
- Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled.
- Please create an account or login at https://www.gog.com
- Go to https://www.gog.com/redeem
- Enter the key contained in the email we sent you and then press "CONTINUE"
- After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
- Download and install the GOG.com downloader
- Login to the software and get back to the product page
- Go to https://www.gog.com/account and look for the "Games" tab.
- Press the box of the product you want to download.
- Activate the GOG.com Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
- Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.