Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Daedalic Entertainment
At the beginning, young Edna wakes up in the padded cell of an insane asylum with no memory of her past. She doesn’t have the slightest idea how she wound up there, but one thing is for sure, she wants out! After all, she feels perfectly sane – and her talking stuffed bunny Harvey agrees completely. Together, they attempt an escape and, in doing so, meet their extremely bizarre fellow patients – from the man in the bee costume to the pseudo-Siamese twins Hoti and Moti. But Dr. Marcel, head of the asylum, will stop at nothing to keep Edna from escaping. What does he have planned for her? And why was her memory erased? Gradually, Edna regains her memory of the time before her detention in her cell…
- Over 20 hours of twisted humor
- Incredibly funny insane characters and crazy dialogs
- Unique comic style
- Unlockable achievements
- German and English voiceovers
- Winner of the 2009 Red Dot Design Award (PC Edition)
- From the creators of the award-winning games The Whispered World and Deponia
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium 1 GHz or equal
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX-compatible, min. 64 MB video memory
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.