Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Reverb Triple XP
Fenix Rage mechanics are unique yet simple – infinite jump and dash paired with instant restarts. Race through hundreds of increasingly difficult levels, with new mechanics like fire, ice and jump portals. Each level has a split-second of opportunity for passage through the hordes of unrelenting enemies; either approach the obstacles through trial and error or pause to mentally traverse the level and plan for an optimal route. Try to top the leaderboards while listening to slick retro-inspired music and dashing through fantastic environments.
- Over 200 Levels: Each with varying enemies and obstacles to overcome, as well as cookies to collect! (Milk not included)
- Nine Worlds: Varied and vastly unique worlds to traverse and conquer, each with their own unique challenges including hard-as-nails boss fights.
- Instantaneous Pace of Play: You will die… a lot. Luckily we have insta-spawns so players never have to wait long to try and try again.
- Rapid-Fire Gameplay: Deviously designed levels featuring one-touch death enemies will force you to play quick and think quicker.
- Leaderboards: Can you beat your friends? If it ain’t posted you didn’t beat it.
- Arcade Mini-Games: Need a break from the beating? The unlockable mini-games are just as addictingly and only slightly less frustrating than the actual game.
- Challenge Mode: Limited jumps. Limited Dashes. This should actually be called “HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!” Mode.
- God Mode: ???
- Cookies: Collect enough cookies to unlock Fenix Rage level-themed cookie recipes. Bake them. Eat them. Rage on.
“This is definitely my type of game.”
9/10 – GamesBeat
“The most insane thing after all of these deaths [in Fenix Rage] is that I loved every minute of it”
9/10 – Gamezone
“...thanks to inspired mechanics, variety-packed pacing, and satisfyingly steep challenges, Fenix Rage can proudly stand next to [Super Meat Boy] its protein-packed inspiration.”
8/10 – GameSpot
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 1.2GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: At least 32MB of video memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Best played with controller.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.