Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by THQ Nordic
While readiness continues to be the U.S. Army's top priority, how it goes about its business is changing. Full Spectrum Warrior began as a training aid for the U.S. Army to reinforce Army doctrine and team effort within the troops. It is the most realistic portrayal of Infantry-level urban warfare via unique tactical action gameplay. Players become the Squad Leader, commanding Alpha and Bravo squads. There is potential for danger down every alley, behind every window. Watch those angles folks, we've got a job to do here. Hooah!
- Unique combination of tactical and action gameplay.
- Authentic implementation of U.S. Army Infantry doctrine.
- Simple control scheme lets you command eight soldiers in real time.
- Squad equipment reflects real weaponry and equipment currently in use by the U.S. Army.
- Immersive urban environments with danger around every corner.
- 2-player co-op, each player controls one fire team.
- Includes 2 exclusive bonus levels not available on Xbox.
Windows 2000/XP (only), AMD Athlon 1 GHz or Pentium III 1 GHz, 256 MB RAM, DirectX 9.0b-compatible graphics card from NVIDIA or ATI, GeForce 3 and higher, ATI Radeon 8500 and higher, DirectX 9.0b-compatible sound card, 1.5 GB Free Hard Drive Space, Broadband Internet Connection (for multiplayer)
Windows XP, AMD Athlon XP 2000+ and above OR Pentium 4 2GHz and above, 512 MB RAM or greater, GeForce 4 Ti and higher or ATI Radeon 9500 and higher, DirectX 9.0b-compatible sound card, SoundBlaster Audigy preferred
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.