Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by THQ Nordic
Sequel to the critically acclaimed, squad-based/real-time tactical combat game, Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers delivers the most authentic and realistic infantry combat experience ever. As Squad Leader, coordinate the actions of multiple infantry squads, leading them through over 12 levels of intense action. Utilize authentic combat tactics to command your squad as you battle enemies with an explosive arsenal of weapons, high-tech military equipment and new controllable mechanized units. New advanced squad controls give you more in-depth tactical command over your squad as you lead them through a variety of realistic combat missions. With all new multiplayer modes, go online and team up with a friend in two player co-op or go head-to-head with up to eight players through a variety of new adversarial and team-based objective missions.
- Innovative gaming experience - Combines intense squad based combat and real-time tactical action, delivering the most authentic and realistic infantry combat experience ever.
- New Squad Controls - Independently controllable scout & buddy teams, ability to give orders to one team while controlling another, and ability to enter buildings and position sniper teams.
- Advanced reactive enemy AI that reacts realistically to combat situations.
- Expansive, non-linear level design with multiple pathways to accomplish objectives.
- New Multiplayer Experience - Full Spectrum Warrior style gameplay with both Co-op and Adversarial (Coalition vs. Opfor) online multiplayer modes.
- Windows 2000/XP (only), AMD Athlon XP or Pentium III 1.5 GHz, 256 MB RAM, DirectX 9.0b-compatible graphics card from NVIDIA® GeForce® 3 and higher (excluding GeForce® 4MX) or ATI® Radeon® 8500 and higher, DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card, DirectX 9.0c (included), 2.56 GB Free Hard Drive Space, MS Compatible mouse, Broadband Internet Connection (for multiplayer)
- Windows XP, AMD Athlon 64; or Pentium 4 2.8GHz+; 1 GB RAM, DirectX 9.0c-compatible graphics card from NVIDIA® (GeForce® 6600 and above), DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card - Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series preferred
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.