Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Stardock Entertainment
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Galactic Civilizations is a space based strategy game in which you are in control of humanity's destiny.
The year is 2178, the Terran Alliance has invented a new technology -- Hyperdrive. But the secret has leaked to the other civilizations starting a race for all the inhabitable worlds in the galaxy! As leader of United Earth, you must research new technologies, build an economy, create a powerful military force, all the while carefully balancing your political, diplomatic and trade skills.
Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition combines the award-winning Galactic Civilizations with the Altarian Prophecy expansion pack to create a stellar adventure.
- Replayability - Galactic Civilizations is readily playable by casual gamers and includes a powerful, sophisticated AI and game mechanics that make each gaming experience different and highly addictive.
- Immersive Storyline - Playing as the leader of humanity, you have a rich and deep heritage to lead the human race and become one of the principal species of the universe.
- Multiple, Balanced Paths to Victory - Achieve victory using military strength, economic might, or political power.
- The Metaverse - Gamers with a Stardock account can be part of the "metaverse," where victories, defeats and campaigns can be recorded, allowing players to share their gaming experience.
- A Map editor that allows players to design their own custom maps.
- A scenario editor that enables players to create specific game environments.
- A Campaign editor allows users to create a set of games that are linked together to tell a story.
“The A.I. in this game is capable of some remarkably human-like behavior.”
90/100 – Computer Gaming World
“An understated, thoughtful game that is highly replayable and continually challening - the sort of game that will still be on your hard drive when all the other games you are playing right now are gathering dust on a shelf. ”
90/100 – Computer Games Magazine
“GalCiv is easily the best 4X game right now and the best that we’ll see for years to come.”
88/100 – Firing Squad
- OS:Windows 8 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3
- Processor:600 MHz Processor
- Memory:128 MB RAM
- Graphics:8 MB DirectX 8.1 Compatible Video Card
- Hard Drive:700 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 8.1 Compatible Sound Card
- Processor:1 GHz Processor
- Memory:256 MB RAM
- Graphics:16 MB DirectX 8.1 Compatible Video Card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.