Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Degica
Goats on a Bridge adapts the classic Norwegian fairy tale, Three Billy Goats Gruff, as an inventive new platformer that has players controlling not one, but two goats at the same time. That’s twice the capra-control of Goat Simulator! Sadly, this has the makings of a tragic tale.
Tempo and Chubbs’ poor brother has been abducted by an evil troll, and it’s down to you to direct the pair as they jump, dodge and roll their way across a series of hazardous bridges to track down their lost sibling. There’ll be bizarre collectibles, accessory-selling amphibians and even an energetic corgi to help you on your adventures. Just be sure not to let your four-legged friends plummet into the water. That’d really get their goat.
- 2 Different Game Modes
- Single-player, co-operative and competitive herding
- 10 time-based levels challenge players to secure all 3 stars
- Visit the Stash to admire your recently discovered Rainbow Toast
- A sophisticated frog sells bold accessories to customize your characters at the Stump
- Dash Mode turns the game into a procedurally generated endless runner
- Supports PS3™, PS4™, Xbox 360™ & Xbox One™ Controllers
- Doesn’t require much RAM… (yeah, we went there)
- OS: Windows XP SP3+
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2nd Generation Intel Core HD Graphics (2000/3000) or dedicated GPU with OpenGL 3.0 Support
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL-compatible
- Additional Notes: Playstation 4 and Xbox 360 compatible game controller recommended
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.