Grand Theft Auto III (PC/MAC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by RockStar
Crime does pay. The hugely successful, highly controversial Grand Theft Auto franchise moves into 3 dimensions in the dark and seedy underworld of Liberty City. With the freedom to go anywhere and jack anyone, Grand Theft Auto 3 puts the dark, intriguing and ruthless world of crime at your fingertips, if you have enough guts to take it.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium III® 450 MHz CPU
- Memory: 96 MB RAM
- Graphics: 16 MB Direct 3D Video Card
- DirectX Version: Microsoft DirectX® 8.1
- Hard Drive: 500 MB uncompressed free hard disk space
- Sound Card:Fully DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Processor: 700 MHz CPU
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB Direct3D Video Card
Mac OS X
- OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or better
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5GB of free hard disk space
- Video Card: ATI X1600, NVIDIA 7300GT, Intel X3100 integrated graphics chip, or better
- Additional: This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac)
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.