Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by DrinkBox Studios
Save 48%Our Price: £7.99
Brawling has never been more beautiful! The long-awaited sequel to the smash hit action-platformer is here: Guacamelee! 2 brings luchador Juan Aguacate out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure, where he must face his greatest challenge yet - one that threatens to tear apart the very fabric of the Mexiverse!
Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn a deep repertoire of bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off the skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges... and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
- Powerful New Moves - Eagle Boost, Rocket Kick, Pollo Shot and more add to Juan’s arsenal of combat and platforming abilities.
- Super Chicken - Tons of new powers for Juan’s chicken form. Ridiculous chicken-based platforming, combat and exploration. More chicken than you’ll be able to handle (probably).
- Vibrant, Deadly World - An epic, colorful adventure through the worlds of the living and the dead, across rifts in time and space -- looking more gorgeous than ever thanks to a fancy new rendering engine.
- Lots to See - Bigger maps, bursting with secrets and optional content. Twice as many enemy types as the first game, and a roster of eccentric new bosses.
- New Upgrade System - Discover “trainers” from around the world, defeat their challenges, and upgrade your movement, combat, abilities, and more.
- Caliente OST - Soundtrack featuring new music from Peter Chapman and Rom Di Prisco - composers of the original Guacamelee! OST. Additional tracks from special guests Mariachi Entertainment System!
- 4-Player Co-op - Drop-in / drop-out 4-player local co-op through the entire story lets your best amigos join in anytime.
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7
- Processor: 2 Ghz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 5.0 (DX11 support required), 2 GB available graphics memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Supports Xbox 360 Controller and other XInput-compatible controllers
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.