Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by CINEMAX
Gumboy has fun and novel gameplay set in a richly imagined world. With simple game controls, Gumboy lets the player bounce, roll, float, and fly through the world. Additionally, Gumboy can change size, shape and material. Moving through the world with different physical properties and gameplay: spheres, cubes or stars filled with rubber, air or water... Combine these elements with objectives centered on particle effects and control andGumboy is refreshing, challenging, and original fun for everyone for all types of gamers.
- Innovative game based on ball physics in various environments
- Over 50 levels within a fairy-tale atmosphere
- Interactive environments: water, wind, rain, teleports, boosts, sticky and slippery surfaces
- Original artistic depiction of 6 various worlds (forest, field, cave, magical world...)
- Fantastic lighting and dynamic effects
- Detailed graphics with acceleration and fascinating particle effects
- Various ball shapes: sphere, cube, star
- Various ball fillings with an influence on its characteristics: rubber, air, water
- Saves games in progress and the results achieved for several players
- Game supports widescreen displays (16:9)
MINIMUM: Windows 2000/XP SP2, 1 GHz Processor, 256 MB System RAM, 32 MB OpenGL 3D Video Card, 50 MB Available hard disk space, DirectX 8.0 or higher
RECOMMENDED: 1.6 GHz Processor, GeForce 5200 / Radeon 9600 or better video card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.