HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Activision
Save 20%Our Price: £7.99
When life robs Colton White of all that matters, the only thing left he can trust is his GUN. From award-winning developer, Neversoft, and accomplished screenwriter, Randall Jahnson (The Mask of Zorro, The Doors), GUN follows Colton on his quest for discovery as he seeks to exact vengeful justice on those who have wronged him. GUN is a realistic epic action/adventure that lets gamers experience the brutality of the lawless West.
- New and savage ways to punish: Stealthily sneak up and attack your enemies, use them as cover, stab and shoot them. Blast away and watch the aftermath, shoot guns out of enemy hands, or destroy with dynamite.
- Extensive variety of missions and game play: Wage war on horseback, commandeer trains, protect prostitutes, collect bounties, play poker, hunt buffalo, and more. Multiple game play styles include: precision shooting, stealth tactics, and use of explosives. Embark on numerous side missions that allow you to master gun slinging and horse riding. Unlock secret weapons and upgrade your skills and abilities to improve your weapon and equipment performance.
- Brutal realism: Act as a gunslinger protecting righteousness, or seek retribution as you face corrupt lawmen, warring tribes, cold-blooded outlaws, and ruthless renegades. Encounter legendary gunfighters such as JJ Webb. Employ a multitude of authentic weapons including: Six shooters, shotguns, Gatling guns, flaming arrows, hatchets, dynamite, and more.
- Expansive interactive world: Play an extensive variety of exciting missions as you journey west across the new frontier. Ride on horseback through the scenic, yet dangerous Western terrain of canyons, mountains, plains, forests, gold mines and towns.
MINIMUM 3D hardware accelerator card required - 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c-compliant 32 MB Hardware T&L - capable video card and the latest drivers*, English version of Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 2000/XP, Pentium(R) III 1.8 GHz or Athlon(TM) XP 1800+ or higher processor, 256 MB of RAM, 2.8 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 320 MB for the Windows swap file), A 100% Windows 2000/XP-compatible computer system including:
- DirectX 9.0c (Included)
- 100% DirectX 9.0c-compliant true 16-bit sound card and drivers
- 100% Windows 2000/XP-compatible mouse, keyboard and drivers
- 100% Windows 2000/XP-compatible gamepad (optional) (Game controller with 10 or more buttons and dual analog thumb sticks required)
*Supported Chipsets for Windows 2000/XP
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ 3/Ti series
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ 4/Ti series
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ FX 5700 and later series
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6800 and later
- ATI® Radeon™ 8500
- ATI® Radeon™ 9000
- ATI® Radeon™ 9600
- ATI® Radeon™ 9800 and later
*Important Note: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipsets listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by GUN. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX 9.0c compatibility.
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.