Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Microids
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The two sides must now band together, forming the Legions of Iron to fight this new enemy force. From the makers of the award-winning Imperium Galactica 1 and 2 games, discover a powerful space-opera like RTS game.
- Epic real-time space battles waged with waves of fighters and massive battleships
- Stories and random events keep you busy as you climb the ranks
- Research and development of technology will either help you be successful or be your demise. Do you specialize or diversify… choose wisely.
- Prepare to test your cunning, strategic skills… collect resources, harvest, manage your inventory and your budgets carefully because your enemies will come at you with a godlike force.
“The game’s superb attention to detail places it in the ranks of the best modern RTS games.”
90% – Gamer's Pulse
“With all the game elements perfectly balanced, this is a worthwhile purchase for any fan of the real-time strategy genre.”
89% – PC Gameworld
“Visually stunning. But more than that, this is game that will challenge cerebrally in a way few RTS games have in the past.”
89% – GameZone
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Windows DirectSound compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Windows compatible mouse and keyboard. Local multiplayer only. There are no servers.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.