Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by inkle Ltd
Winner - IGF Excellence in Narrative award 2019
Nomination -BAFTA for Best British Game 2020
StoryAliya Elasra is an archaeologist, exploring a strange region of space called the Nebula with her robot sidekick Six, hoping to uncover the secrets of the long-forgotten past. When a roboticist from the University of Iox goes missing, Aliya begins a trail of discoveries that will lead to the very edge of her world - and the ancient secret of Heaven's Vault.
Who will you trust? What will you find? What will you learn? What will you risk? What will you lose?
- Explore ancient sites, discover lost ruins
- Find artefacts and translate their strange hieroglyphics
- Sail an open-world of fast flowing space-rivers
- Piece together the history of the world and an entire ancient language
- Diverse cast of characters that remember everything you say
Translate Ancient HieroglyphsAn entire ancient hieroglyphic language awaits to be deciphered. A puzzle mechanic with a twist: solutions are narratively significant and further the story - but the wrong translation might send you down the wrong track!
Critically Acclaimed"One of the most well-realized video game worlds ever, with your curiosity and personality molding your story through the Nebula" - USGamer
"Heaven’s Vault is both ambitious and beautiful. It conjures a world rich with life... I don’t hesitate to recommend Heaven’s Vault." - Game Informer
"Heaven's Vault is one of the most enthralling narrative-driven adventure games I've played" - Wired
Industry leading narrative enginePowered by the ink engine, the narrative technology behind 80 Days, Sorcery!, NeoCab, Sable, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine and many more, Heaven's Vault is a dynamically constructed adventure game that responds to every move you make.
OS: Windows 7 or later
Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7850, 2+ Gb of vram
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Not recommended for Intel HD GPUs
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.