Heckabomb is a twin-stick shooter for Windows. Works great with any controller. Supports mouse+keys play too. It has varied levels based in a circular arena and a host of upgradeable stats including bullet spread, rate of fire, turbo boosters and magnetic collectors. There are six varied add-on weapons too, including a chain-lightning gun, bullet-reflecting satellites and a rapid-fire swirly thing! (a legal requirement of any arcade shooter) Loads of different of enemies, including huge boss warships, missile batteries, tractor beams and a deadly enemy ace pilot will challenge your arcade reflexes and endurance.
- Twin-stick (controller or mouse+keys)
- Visually intense, massive explosions, huge debris clouds, trails everywhere
- Spectacular arcade soundtrack
- Campaign mode, Survival Mode, Hardcore Mode, AI Duel Challenge
- Online hiscores
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2+ Cores, e.g. Intel Core i3
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 100 series, Radeon HD 4000 series
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.