Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Assemble Entertainment
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The Save the World Edition contains Highrisers as well as the official artbook and is a great way to show appreciation for the developers, while simultaneously supporting a good cause.
Assemble Entertainment will donate 10% of the proceeds for every sold Save the World Edition to the International Rescue Committee (IRC) for humanitarian aid in Yemen!
Join us in the battle against the famine in Yemen and contribute your share to save the world!
Highrisers - An Urban Survival RPG.
A pixel-art exploration and survival retro game. Procedurally generated skyscrapers await with seemingless unlimited possibilites to salvage, loot and craft gear.
Humanity has been struck by a mysterious prion disease, which left those infected trapped in an eternal dream. Unable to wake up, they transformed and changed into the mysterious dreamers: sleepwalking, zombielike creatures that shun the light.
They now dwell in the dimly lit urban canyons of the cities and the lower levels of highrise buildings, hiding away from the sun; only to come out at night, trying to get those who still resist.
Four survivors are stuck on a skyscraper in a desolated metropolis, and only through tenaciousness, tinkering and teamwork will they prevail.
- Individual skill trees, which will unlock new recipes, perks, options and powerful interactions between the four characters
- A sheer endless amount of crafting recipes, spare parts, weapons and barricades - it's up to you how to tackle each new building
- Countless procedurally generated levels per skyscraper create infinite high-rise buildings of various types and with different challenges
- Repair the helicopter: modify and improve the HC-27 to escape, transport more goods and fly longer distances
- Confront the dreamers: The mutated humans that dwell in the darkness will try to get you. You must fight them, lure them, immobilize them, hide from them, deter them and stall them until sunrise redeems you - for another day
- Carefully plan ahead in order to survive the night. Special floors that can be found in the buildings allow for extra valuable loot or special interactions
OS: Windows 10 64-Bit.
Processor: Multi-core 2.5GHz.
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 750M / GeForce GTX 650
DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.