Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Frogwares
You are somewhere above Iceland, about 150 years after the journey we've read about in Jules Verne's book. Ariane, a determined photojournalist working for a big travel magazine is shooting photos from a helicopter. Just as she lands on a ledge of Snaeffels' volcano, the helicopter is destroyed by falling rocks. Without knowing what happened to the pilot, Ariane is stranded from civilization. While attempting to find a way out to search for help, she falls into a crack. She awakens on a beach with… pterodactyls in the sky! You are in an unknown world that exists outside of time. What will you do? Tell your story to the world? Or preserve this world from man's greed?
- An enthralling story based on the famous novel by Jules Verne
- An immersive adventure in a surreal setting
- Unique and memorable characters
- manual (8 pages)
- HD wallpaper
- Windows: Windows XP or Windows Vista
- 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended)
- 256MB RAM (512 recommended)
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Mouse, Keyboard.
- Please create an account or login at https://www.gog.com
- Go to https://www.gog.com/redeem
- Enter the key contained in the email we sent you and then press "CONTINUE"
- After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
- Download and install the GOG.com downloader
- Login to the software and get back to the product page
- Go to https://www.gog.com/account and look for the "Games" tab.
- Press the box of the product you want to download.
- Activate the GOG.com Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
- Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.