Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by IMGN.PRO
Will you find the answer?
Will you get any closer to the truth?
Will you survive?
Dyatlov Pass incident was a real story that happened in winter of 1959. Nine skilled alpinists went for a trip to the northern part of Ural Mountains, which ended fatally. Bodies of expedition's crew were found scattered on slope of Kholat Syakhl.
Russian investigators closed the case stating that "a compelling unknown force" had caused the deaths.
- stunning art design
- immersive exploration experience
- sophisticated music and sounds
- chilling atmosphere and tension
- self made story inspired by true events
- main storyline and a lot of background plot to be discovered by players
- non-linear open world
- in-game navigation by map and compass
- powered by Unreal Engine 4
- challenging exploration
- estimated game length: 4 - 6 hours
“KHOLAT is a standout game in a genre that often fails to deliver.”
9/10 – Game Style
“Kholat is a well-crafted game that sends an experience that has a soothing soundtrack mixed with a beautiful graphical art style, and a story that holds interest alongside good and engaging story-telling with aw-inspiring moments.”
值得 – Polygamia
“Kholat‘s world also offers one of the creepiest atmospheres I have ever experienced”
9/10 – Gamer Headlines
- OS: Windows 7 32 bit SP1
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 470
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.