Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Degica
Labyrinthine Dreams is a short puzzle game about Beth, a young woman who is standing at Death’s Door. After a traumatic childhood and a tough entry into the world of adulthood, she was just starting to take control of her life. However, she is now up against an insidious enemy who threatens to take everything away from her. During what may be her final hours, Beth wanders through important moments in her life while also staying a few steps ahead of the monster who won’t rest until she is no more.
Mazes in dreams are said to symbolize the dreamer’s feeling of “being trapped.” As Beth tries to find meaning and strength in her life, players must guide her through a variety of mazes, each with its own twist. The most challenging sections are reserved for confrontations with the monster, who must be outmaneuvered and outwitted to proceed.
- A unique and emotionally powerful story with vivid characters and potent real-world themes.
- A variety of mazes which challenge players while complementing the narrative.
- Gorgeous artwork that brings the surreal world of Beth’s unconscious to life.
- A captivating original score from Joel Steudler.
- Voice acting that drives home the story’s emotion.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024x768 or better video resolution in High Color mode
- Hard Drive: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.