Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Disney Interactive
LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game is an action adventure game that brings the Pirates of the Caribbean world and all its colorful characters to life in LEGO Brick form. Players will experience all the memorable scenesall four films in the humorous and quirky LEGO Video Games style.
- Experience the swashbuckling adventure, irreverent humor, memorable characters and amazing creatures of the Pirates of the Caribbean universe (content from all 4 films), through action-adventure gameplay, engaging puzzles and hilariously quirky LEGO cutscenes.
- Play as Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbossa, Davy Jones and all of your other favorite Pirates of the Caribbean characters, each with their own personalities!
- Experience your favorite sequences from all four PotC films in an all-new way with the ""LEGO twist"" that takes players from the port of San Juan to the pirate haven of Tortuga and everywhere in-between!
- Local Co-op play, one of the most beloved features of the LEGO video game series, returns to allow you to team up and enjoy the adventure with others!
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / XP SP3
- Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Pentium 4 class or AMD Athlon or equivalent processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB 3D video card supporting Shaders 3.0 (NVIDIA 8800 GT or higher, ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher)
- Additional Notes: Onboard (built-in) integrated chipsets are not supported (e.g., Intel on-board 8xx/9xx series chipsets, SiS and S3 series, ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 and X1300)
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.