Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Triskell Interactive
Lethis: Path of Progress is an old school 2D city builder set in a Victorian Steampunk universe called Lethis. You will have to build and manage cities, provide resources for your inhabitants while making sure there are enough workers to sustain your production lines. Trade with others cities, honor the requests of the Emperor and make your citizens happy.
With the discovery of condensed steam as a source of energy, the world of Lethis sees an unprecedented Industrial Revolution. As a result, the Empire enters a period of urbanisation. New cities are built everywhere. This rural exodus leads to new towns in strategical places to ensure the growth of the Empire. A time of great change is also a right time for new discoveries and innovation in science. Cities are built around great monuments like gigantic zeppelin hangars and observatories.
- A campaign mode containing 26 missions with 3 difficulty levels;
- A sandbox mode for unlimited fun;
- Over 24 different resources to manage;
- More than 40 different buildings and 4 unique Monuments;
- Over fifteen different characters that roam the city;
- Maps that reach up to 400 per 400 box tiles;
- An amazing soundtrack with over 20 different songs;
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel core 2 duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU compatible with openGL 3.1
- Storage: 2 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.