Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by DotEmu
- Included Goodies
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Little Big Adventure is a real gem in the genre. There is nothing else like it. The game is filled with surreal action and adventure that will make you laugh many times because you can hardly believe the kind of crazy things they've thought up. So if you are in a mood for a crazy adventure with great story, clever puzzles with more than one solution, and open world then you can’t go wrong with this masterpiece of a game.
- Well-written story, memorable characters, and surreal environment will give you an adventure you will never forget
- Huge world to explore with many secrets to uncover, places to visit, and mysteries to solve
- Clever puzzles with multiple solutions: the crazier you think the easier it is to solve them
- 10 avatars
- 26 artworks
- 66 cinematic shots
- 10 high-res artworks
- 31 design sketches
- dev team photo
- Windows XP or Windows Vista
- 1.8 GHz Processor
- 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- 2GB HDD
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Graphics: 64MB of video memory
- Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled.
- Please create an account or login at https://www.gog.com
- Go to https://www.gog.com/redeem
- Enter the key contained in the email we sent you and then press "CONTINUE"
- After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
- Download and install the GOG.com downloader
- Login to the software and get back to the product page
- Go to https://www.gog.com/account and look for the "Games" tab.
- Press the box of the product you want to download.
- Activate the GOG.com Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
- Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.