Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by MumboJumbo
Have a down-home good time at Little Farm, where you'll use your puzzle-solving and matching skills to help The Normans adjust to farm life and grow truck-loads of vegetables!
The Normans left the city to retreat to Uncle Nate's farm—but this isn't a farm of leisure! Battle insects, animals and weather as you race against the clock to grow your harvest. Match like-colored patches in your farm field to create squares to water and grow plump pumpkins, excellent eggplants and tasty tomatoes! Collect your harvest while fending off the elements of nature and expanding your family farm beyond the gates of Little Farm!
- Rescue, Collect and Wetting Modes offer a garden of variety!
- Find Lost Coins to create your Best Match!
- Make matches quickly to earn Wild patches
- Spend your earnings to invest in new farm equipment
- Expand the family farm across the U.S.!
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP
- Processor: 800MHz
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB DirectX 8.1 compatible graphics card or better
- Hard Drive: 167MB free HD space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.