Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by MoeNovel
- Story Backbone
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
It was after the descent of uncountable goddesses in Japan...
Most goddesses were able to blend in with humans, living peacefully and happily together. Some of those goddesses even went on to become idols.
However, there were others who simply refused to follow the rules. These goddesses prefer living freely and doing as they please, inadvertently causing all sorts of trouble for humans.
Goddesses who are naughty are called Aragami.
The protagonist, Sho Narumi, stumbles upon a goddess who collapses on the street and attempts to help her. Soon enough it is revealed that she's the Aragami who had been causing frequent power outages in one small-town area of Tokyo. Sho decides to protect his beloved hometown by helping the goddess to get rehabilitated!
"Rehabilitate the goddess!"
Wait...aren't goddesses supposed to help humans?
With the setting moving from Akihabara to a quiet small-town area of Tokyo, the story of one naughty goddess's rehabilitation begins now!
The story roughly remains the same, there's just something that's a little different...This is the tale of an unusual goddess set in a slightly different Japan.
The Goddesses Descend!
It was a time when people had forgotten their dreams and lost faith.
The silhouettes of goddesses revealed themselves to the people who then could only believe in what they saw right in front of them.
The confusion surrounding the countless goddesses appearing in Japan could be explained due to Amaterasu Omikami wanting to teach the goddesses about the human world.
All of this brought about the implementation of the Divine Education Act.
Consequently, the goddesses were able to learn, familiarize, and communicate with humans.
This cross-cultural exchange between goddesses and humans helped to show the world's many colors.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core2Duo or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD graphics or higher (VRAM 512MB)
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: An environment that can display at least 1280×720 pixels Recommended Environment: *When using display adaptors that share main memory, the game may not work. *We do not guarantee that this game will run on virtual drives or Virtual PCs (including Apple Boot Camp). *This product uses Ogg Vorbis/Lua/tilua++. The operating environments for this product are the same as for the demo version.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.