Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by DascuMaru
- Key Features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
As the old and battle-weary Leopold, you are forced to fight your way through this desolate and cold bastion of Hell, filled with macabre ghouls, fiendish devils and gargantuan monsters. On his desperate quest for freedom, Leopold encounters familiar faces and slowly comes to realize why he is trapped inside the palace. Is there truly escape from the Beast itself?
- A haunted palace to venture through, ever-changing with the passage of time and weather. As day fades into night, once visited areas will feature new threats and attackers. A raging blizzard may subside to clear a path, while a fiery inferno may trap you amongst the ravenous undead.
- A deliberately paced combat system to fend off the demons. Wield your torch and halberd well against the numerous vicious enemies and abhorrent bosses. These are not threats to outrun, but opponents to best in battle.
- A cel-shaded visual style that utilizes the contrast of light and shadow for an atmospheric and memorable experience.
“...and found myself drawn to Malebolgia, best described as Souls mixed with a stylish horror flick.”
“Malebolgia is a breath of fresh air in the sea of cookie cutter indie horror games out there.”
Rely On Horror
“Malebolgia's strength seems to be found it its thick engrossment in the atrocities of Hell, but also in leaving the details out so that we can fill them with our own imagined terrors.”
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Phenom II 940 (@3.0Ghz)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 4890HD
- Storage: 500 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.