Malware Killer (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by iolo
Save 54%Our Price: £9.99
- System Requirements
Find and Destroy Existing Malware
Malware is a rapidly growing threat today as almost one million new viruses, worms, Trojans, rootkits and species of spy- and ransomware are released daily.*
Yet most anti-malware software on the market only blocks malware and has no way to remove it from a computer once infected. Several antivirus manufacturers instead even direct customers to costly premium phone support to help remove malware remotely.
Malware Killer is the nuclear option that finds and removes dangerous malware from already-infected computers.
Malware Killer is unique among malware remediation software because it uses proprietary Scan Cloud™-based scanning and analysis, enabled by its own carefully developed heuristics algorithm to dramatically reduce detection time for brand new outbreaks. This method allows Malware Killer to continually add to a vast “reputation database,” and even detect previously unknown threats.
- Is unique among malware remediation software
- Uses proprietary Scan Cloud™-based scanning and analysis
- Features a carefully developed heuristics algorithm
- Dramatically reduces detection time for brand new outbreaks
- Continually adds to a vast “reputation database”
- Can even detect previously unknown threats
- OS: Windows® 10, 8.1, 8 or 7
- Storage: At least 270 MB of available hard disk space
- Memory: Minimum 512 MB RAM (optimal 2 GB)
- Internet connection for license activation
- Windows Administrator user account
- Web browsers must be up-to-date