Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Paradox Interactive
The war-game March of the Eagles focuses on the dramatic conflicts of Europe during 1805 to 1820. Explore one of the defining periods in European history with this experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy, Paradox Development Studio. The makers of Hearts of Iron and Europa Universalis now bring The Napoleonic War to life in this war-focused strategy game.
- Take command: Rise to power in the era of the Napoleonic Wars and move on to claim the control of Europe
- Lead your nation: Attack your opponents and defend your nation’s border while the tension rises. Expand your nation with war, negotiation and keep your empire from falling apart
- Europe is at your feet: Explore a historical topographic map in full 3D with a complete view of Europe
- Command your troops: Use the combat order system and manage your troops to secure as much power as possible
- Experience true warfare: Organize your armies, manage logistics, raid your enemy's supply lines and set the strategy for your armies, fleets and more
- Use diplomacy: Form coalitions against other major powers
- Explore the new idea system: Embrace new technology, military tactics and economical organization
- Become the dominant power of Europe: Experience the Victory System that allows you to dominate the other powers on land and at sea
- Multiplayer: Battle against your friends in this heavily multiplayer focused game where you can engage in multiplayer for up to 32 players
- Customize your game: March of the Eagles gives you the chance to customize and mod in detail to create your ultimate wargame
“Paradoxiana at its most approachable and bellicose. Engaging engagements, feisty AI, low price.”
80/100 – PC Gamer
“If a real-time version of Risk on steroids mixed with Diplomacy's double-dealing sounds appealing, then March of the Eagles is well worth picking up.”
7/10 – Gamespot
“March of the Eagles may have more limited ambitions than its grand strategy cousins, but in limiting its goals it makes its successes more evident. It's a relatively brief and accessible strategy experience that's good alone and better with friends.”
7,9/10 – IGN
- OS:Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor:Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900 video card, 512Mb graphics memory required with a resolution of at least 1024 x 768 or greater
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX® Compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:3-button mouse, keyboard, speakers, Internet connection for multiplayer
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.