Medal of Honor: Airborne (PC)
Take to the skies in Medal of Honor Airborne™, where you'll drop into grueling ground attacks in a bid to turn the tide of WWII. Begin each mission in the air above Axis controlled battlefields, then make your mark in the largest airborne operations in history.
Starting with your jump from a C-47 transport plane, every choice you make can seal your fate. In the air, control your parachute to select a landing spot that brings you the greatest strategic advantage. Follow the green smoke to recommended landing areas where Allied forces will be waiting, or go it alone by landing on rooftops or balconies.
But craft your strategy carefully: every move you make-from your choice of landing spot to the enemies you engage on the ground-will determine your success in the mission, and whether or not you are truly one of the Airborne elite.
Start each mission with an airdrop into enemy territory where the landing spot you choose can dramatically change the course of battle. On the ground, tackle enemies and complete objectives in whatever order you chose as your navigate your way through a
massive, free-roaming environment.
Fight on the ground or atop roofs, balconies, towers, ruins, and natural formations in a variety of environments authentic to the European Theater of War.
A formidable new AI system delivers unpredictable and intelligent enemies which challenge even your most battle-hardened strategies.
For the first time, enhance your chosen weapon with authentic, customisable field modifications that affect your marksmanship.
War is Hell
How and where you engage the enemy triggers death animations unique to each and every encounter.
- OS: Windows XP or Vista (32-bit) (64-Bit versions of Windows not supported)
- Processor: Intel 2.8 GHz or faster (3.0 Ghz or faster for Vista) or AMD Athlon 2800+ for Windows XP / AMD Athlon 3800+ for Windows Vista
- Memory: 1 GB or more
- Graphics: Video card with 128 MB or more memory, Pixel Shader 3.0 support, and one of these chipsets is required: ATI Radeon X1300 Pro or greater, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT or greater. NOTE: NVIDIA 6800XT/LE, 7100GS, 7200GS/LE, 7300 GS/GT are not supported. NVIDIA SLI and ATI Crossfire modes are not supported.
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 9.0 GB or more free space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible (For Creative Sound Blaster Audigy cards running under Windows Vista you should expect lower performance)
- Special Requirements: 2-12 players and 24 with dedicated server; Cable, DSL, or faster connection
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE PER GAME. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER WITH EA ONLINE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the link we sent you by email.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- DO NOT PRESS "REJECT" WHEN REDEEMING, OR YOUR GAME WILL BECOME IMPOSSIBLE TO ACTIVATE.