Medieval II: Total War (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Sega
Steam key will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to download the full game.
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
You'll manage your empire with an iron fist, handling everything from building and improving cities to recruiting and training armies. Wield diplomacy to manipulate allies and enemies, outsmart the dreaded Inquisition, and influence the Pope. Lead the fight in the Crusades and bring victory to Islam or Christianity in the Holy War. Rewrite history and conquer the world. This is Total War!
- Bigger and better real-time battles. Improved combat choreography, larger armies, quicker pace, and spectacular finishing moves make this the most visceral and exciting Total War ever.
- New epic campaign. The ambitious single player campaign will span three continents and let players sail across to the Americas to confront the Aztecs on their home soil.
- Greater accessibility. An enhanced user interface and optional shorter campaigns make the Total War experience faster and easier to enjoy than ever before.
- Over 40 new features. An advanced terrain system, enhanced weather effects, and more will help you divide and conquer.
- Intense Multiplayer Battles. Wage war against other players in 8-way multiplayer games across the Internet and LAN.
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Celeron 1.5GHz Pentium 4® (1500MHz) or equivalent AMD® processor
- 512MB RAM
- 11GB of uncompressed free hard disk space
- 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound cardand latest drivers
- 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse,keyboard and latest drivers
- DirectX® 9.0c
- 128MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support and the latest drivers. Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible
- 1024 x 768 minimum display resolution
- Internet (TCP / IP) play supported; Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers; LAN play requires Network card.
- Some cards may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Medieval II: Total War. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatibility.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.