Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Ubisoft
A century after the tragic events of Might & Magic Heroes VI, that determined the heroic fate of a dynasty, Shades of Darkness recounts, in two original campaigns, pivotal moments in Ashan’s darker history that will define the future of a decadent underground people and decide the survival of the dying cult of the Spider Queen. Determine the fates of two legendary factions; the Dark Elves of Dungeon and the Necromancers of Necropolis.
Master the Powers of Darkness: Lead the new Dungeon faction on a path to define the destiny of the Dark Elves, as they seek to become masters of deception, stealth, and assassination. Their future lies with Malassa, the Dragon Goddess of Darkness. Befriend her mysterious children, the Faceless, and if you dare, awaken her avatars, the legendary Black Dragons!
New Content & Original Tactics: a full new lineup of 7 creatures, new hero classes, a new town and buildings set, a new mount, dozens of new artifacts, abilities and achievements. The Dungeon gameplay is completely original and tactically challenging.
Ashan’s Darkest Paths: Play two original and thrilling campaigns starring two fan-favorite factions and their legendary heroes pitted against villains of mythical stature. Discover the fascinating nuances of Darkness that the rich and proven fantasy setting of Might & Magic is excited to unveil. There is always an even darker path.
The Must-Have Heroes VI Expansion: Shades of Darkness is a compelling conclusion to the Heroes VI experience, and an indispensable addition to every fan’s collection.
Standalone Expansion and Ideal Initiation: an ideal way to discover the critically acclaimed gameplay of Might & Magic Heroes VI. Shades of Darkness is a standalone expansion and ideal epic initiation for first time players.
Experience the unique mix of Turn-Based Strategy and RPG: Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops and lead them for combat on tactical battle maps
- Rediscover the richness of the Might & Magic Universe: Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan. Enjoy improved 3D designs and brand new Townscreens.
- OS: Windows® XP / Windows Vista® / Windows® 7 (only)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E4400 or 2.6 GHz AMD Athlon™ X2 5000+(2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 or 2.8 GHz AMD Athlon II X2 240 or higher recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB Windows XP or 1.5 GB Windows Vista/7 (2 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compatible or higher recommended (see supported list)*
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 11 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0-compliant sound card
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600/9/200/400/500 series
- ATI Radeon™ HD 2600/3000/4000/5000/6000 series
- Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com.
1. Go to https://uplay.ubi.com/ and download UPLAY.
2. Run UPLAY and login in your account (Create an account if you don't have one).
3. Click on the 'Activate a key' logo on the top bar.
4. Enter the key located in the email we sent you and click on 'Activate'.
5. Congratulations your game has now been added to the Uplay library where you can download/install and play it from, have fun!