Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Paradox Interactive
In an open sand box world you choose your allies, your enemies, what provinces to conquer, what castles to siege and what quests to embark on. With Fire & Sword builds and expands upon the highly regarded combat system from Mount & Blade: Warband. Firearms have been introduced to the battlefield. Additionally, muskets and pistols can now be used as sidearms in hand-to-hand combat to quickly drop your foes. In addition to the enhanced singleplayer mode, With Fire & Sword also provides a host of original multiplayer content including the new game mode: Captain.
- A storyline based on the cult novel, "With Fire and Sword", from Nobel-prize winning author Henry Sienkiewicz.
- A new century of warfare that brings pistols, muskets, grenades, and other advanced weaponry to the battlefield.
- Fully customizable armies; players can outfit their soldiers with each piece of weaponry & armor.
- Additional quest types. More political intrigue with colorful factions. More adventure in a new land.
- Multiple endings to increase re-playability.
- Deeply researched historical component encompassing every aspect of the game's assets.
- Ferocious new multiplayer action, bringing players the thrill of pitting old technology against the looming threat of firearms.
- 3 Main Story-driven quest-lines for the player to delve into once they've become known in a particular faction.
- Additional quest types.
- Implementation of firearms, adds a whole new layer of strategic depth to the franchise's proven combat model.
- New Siege options to choose before besieging a town or castle.
- New multiplayer Maps and new multiplayer mode, "Captain Team Deathmatch"
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: 2.1Ghz or higher
- Memory: 1.2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 900 MB
- Video Card: 128 MB+
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX®: 9.0c
Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Turkish
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.