Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Stardock
Creatives love the ability to retain their formatting when they use Multiplicity to seamlessly copy and paste content from one PC to another. Designers and editors alike use seamless mode to run editing programs alongside their intense graphic design applications without experiencing lag, stutter, or drop in frame rate. Audio sharing lets you listen to sound from both PCs without switching headsets and speakers.
If you run two computers when you're gaming, streaming, or video-sharing, Multiplicity can keep your PC running optimally. Use your laptop or another machine for additional tasks while you play without having to constantly switch back and forth between keyboards.
Multiplicity’s seamless mode allows you to establish a keyboard and mouse connection between your two computers while they’re adjacent to each other and on the same network. You can stack your displays and move easily between them, or create a virtual laptop “docking space” that will easily reconnect every time it comes back within proximity.
If you use multiple PCs on a regular basis, Multiplicity is the solution you’ve been looking for.
- Switch seamlessly between 2 PCs with one mouse and keyboard
- Copy and paste files, folders, text, and images between PCs
- Hot Keys for quick access to other PCs
- Listen to audio from multiple PCs through one PC
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7
- Processor: Dual-core or better processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel/AMD Integrated or better
- Storage: 50 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.