Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Microids
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
The year is 1927. Stanton is in the drawing room of his Providence, Rhode Island home when his childhood friend, Edgar, appears at his door.
Edgar, seems distraught and delirious and gives Stanton a metallic pyramid, telling him not to give it to anyone- especially himself.
Still reeling from Edgar’s appearance, Stanton is visited by a doctor who tells him that Edgar has lost his mind and must be institutionalized. William knows there is more to the story and decides to find Edgar, but on his way discovers a horrifying secret that threatens all of mankind.
In this thrilling point-and-click adventure based on the works of H.P Lovecraft, you’ll traverse the haunting world of Gothic New England, solving puzzles and acquiring information to help Stanton solve the mystery of the Necronomicon.
Can you help Stanton save humanity as we know it?
- 18 inventory documents that you can access anytime
- Graphic and design bugs fixed
- More helpful videos
- Additional texts and in-game hints
- Improved sound design
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: 200 GHz
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.