Norton Mobile Security 3.0 [1 User/1 Year Global License] (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Symantec
Partial Controller Support
Full Controller Support
Steam Trading Cards
Valve Anti-Cheat Enabled
Includes Level Editor
Antivirus and Security
Animation & Modeling
Design and Illustration
Business and Office
Save 73%Our Price: £7.99
This product has been discontinued by the Publisher, get it now whilst stocks last!
The price include free UK Delivery
The content of games with a PEGI 3 rating is considered suitable for all age groups. The game should not contain any sounds or pictures that are likely to frighten young children. A very mild form of violence (in a comical context or a childlike setting) is acceptable. No bad language should be heard.
Video games that show violence of a slightly more graphic nature towards fantasy characters or non-realistic violence towards human-like characters would fall in this age category. Sexual innuendo or sexual posturing can be present, while any bad language in this category must be mild. Gambling as it is normally carried out in real life in casinos or gambling halls can also be present (e.g. card games that in real life would be played for money).
Game content with scenes or sounds that can possibly be frightening to younger children should fall in this category. Very mild forms of violence (implied, non-detailed, or non-realistic violence) are acceptable for a game with a PEGI 7 rating.
This rating is applied once the depiction of violence (or sexual activity) reaches a stage that looks the same as would be expected in real life. The use of bad language in games with a PEGI 16 rating can be more extreme, while games of chance, and the use of tobacco, alcohol or illegal drugs can also be present.
The adult classification is applied when the level of violence reaches a stage where it becomes a depiction of gross violence, apparently motiveless killing, or violence towards defenceless characters. The glamorisation of the use of illegal drugs and explicit sexual activity should also fall into this age category.
A U film should be suitable for audiences aged four years and over, although it is impossible to predict what might upset any particular child. U films should be set within a positive framework and should offer reassuring counterbalances to any violence, threat or horror. If a work is particularly suitable for pre-school children, this will be indicated in the BBFCinsight.
General viewing, but some scenes may be unsuitable for young children. A PG film should not unsettle a child aged around eight or older. Unaccompanied children of any age may watch, but parents are advised to consider whether the content may upset younger, or more sensitive, children.
Films classified 12A and video works classified 12 contain material that is not generally suitable for children aged under 12. No one younger than 12 may see a 12A film in a cinema unless accompanied by an adult. Adults planning to take a child under 12 to view a 12A film should consider whether the film is suitable for that child. To help them decide, we recommend that they check the BBFCinsight for that film in advance. No one younger than 12 may rent or buy a 12 rated video work.
No one younger than 15 may rent or buy a 15 rated video work.
No one younger than 18 may rent or buy an 18 rated video work. Adults should be free to choose their own entertainment.
Activation key will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to activate the full product.
Protects multiple mobile devices with one easy-to-use Web-based service
- Control protection for all of your mobile devices from one convenient website.
- Protects both Android™ smartphones and tablets.
- Remotely locate and back up contacts from your iPhone® and iPad®.
Helps recover your lost or stolen device
- Shows you the location of your missing device on a map to help you find it fast. Also works for iPhone and iPad.
- Lets you use the built-in webcam to take a photo of anyone using your webcam-enabled device.
- If you misplace your phone or tablet, you can set off a “scream” alarm to find it fast.
- Lets you display a customizable message to anyone who finds your missing device, so you can make arrangements to get it back.
Stops access of your private information
- Remotely lock your lost or stolen smartphones and tablets through our secure website, so strangers can't use them or access your information.
- Erase the information on your device, if necessary, so your private Stuff stays that way.
- Block fraudulent (phishing) websites designed to trick you into revealing personal information that can be used to steal your identity and money.
- Instantly lock your phone if the SIM card is removed, so it can't be used with another SIM card.
Restores your lost information
- Back up the contacts from your Android, iPhone or iPad and easily restore them in case you accidentally delete them or get a new device.
- Allows you to share contacts across your iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
Protects against digital threats
- Neutralizes malware, greyware and other mobile threats.
- Identifies and lets you remove apps that have potential privacy risks, such as leaking your personal information off your device.
- Gives you the power to eliminate mobile spam by blocking unwanted calls and texts.
- Automatically scans downloaded apps and app updates for threats and lets you get rid of them.
- Gives you the option of automatically scanning Secure Digital (SD) memory cards for threats when you plug them into your mobile device.
License is for 1 User and 12 months.
Operating Systems Supported
Browser Support for Web Protection