Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by KISS ltd
The only person missing is you, the brother of the bride, who is on your way from Stockholm, where you have defended the Union Jack in the noble art of fencing in the Olympics. You are to arrive later during the evening.
Sir Patterson is disappointed when the Count himself doesn't greet the family at their arrival, but still he lets the servants show them all to their rooms, without complaining too loudly. It is not until later--when the doors are slammed shut and locked behind them, that he realizes his mistake that they have become prisoners and are at the Count's mercy...
- Highly intense, first-person shooter, survival horror
- Enemies appearing shock style from everywhere
- A massive gothic castle with hundreds of rooms awaits your arrival
- The random architecture generator changes the layout of the castle and location of the characters every time you play
- Non-linear style game play, where different parts of the castle can be explored in whatever order you want
- Pick up and bring your foes down with classic vampire slayers like holy water, crucifixes, and wooden stakes or old-fashioned firearms like flintlock guns and muskets
- Some vampires can only be slain with specific weapons, which challenges the player's weapon tactics
- Spine-chilling scores and sound effects seamlessly orchestrated to keep you on the edge of your seat
- Eerie 3D-graphics with real-time lighting, grainy screens, fog, and mist to give you that classic horror feel
- OS: Windows 98/2000/XP/7/8
- Processor: Pentium III 733 MHz Processor
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.