Out of the Park Baseball 14 is an award-winning baseball simulation that GamingTrend calls "the most complete baseball simulation on the market." OOTP offers unparalleled flexibility in creating your own baseball world. Play solo with a baseball world of your own creation: make a simple, 8-team league, play a typical major league game with complete 2013 rosters, create a historical league with real players from any year between 1871 and 2012, or build an enormous world with baseball leagues in multiple countries. For the ultimate challenge, join an online league and test your mettle against other human players!
OOTP 14 is the closest most people can get to being the general manager of a real baseball team. Handle GM tasks like drafts, trades, scouting, waivers, team finances, and personnel. Negotiate player contracts. Or dive into more hands-on management and set your team's lineups, pitching staffs, and in-game strategy. You can oversee your team at a high level or play out each game, managing pitch by pitch.
Players in OOTP are rated across multiple skills, with ratings based on Baseball Prospectus' PECOTA system, and they feature individual personalities and custom faces created with FaceGen technology. OOTP players progress realistically over time; their careers rise and fall the same way real players' careers do. Try to build a team through the draft, or try to sign big free agents to put you over the top! OOTP also has a powerful news engine that generates personal messages and news articles. Behind all of this is an incredibly powerful statistical engine that tracks an enormous number of statistics for each player in your world. Want to know how your star hitter is doing against righties with runners in scoring position? No problem! OOTP 14 also has a vibrant and helpful user community -- it's an active one that creates a vast number of user customizations that you can use to further improve your gaming experience, including special roster sets, logos, player images, and much more.
- Manage your own baseball franchise: trade players, sign free agents, run your farm system, calls the shots during games, and much more
- Every historical season from 1871 through 2012 included; real players appear when they actually did as you move forward through time
- Create your own fictional leagues, adjust rules and options, customize jerseys, stadiums, and player images, and much more
- Play solo or multiplayer in online leagues, with easy one-click joining of dozens of online leagues
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 1GHz
- Memory: 512MB
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB
- Video Card: 1024x768 resolution support
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.