Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Pixel Reef
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Somewhere in the abyssal depths of the internet, life has blossomed. You are the first human to set foot in this mysterious ecosystem. A strange force seems to weigh on its balance. Join forces with intriguing and endearing creatures to solve the puzzles of Paper Beast.
- Two game modes: the adventure and the sandbox, an immersive playground.
- Explore a world populated by majestic and intelligent creatures. Grab them, help them: their behaviour adapts to your actions.
- Control the environment. The gameplay is based on a unique physics engine. Divert rivers, melt the ice, withstand storms to solve puzzles… And fly away!
- Experiment! In the sandbox, live an experience close to a god game. Terraform mountains, dig lakes, populate your ecosystem, unleash tornadoes. Have fun with the physics of the game.
- An original soundtrack combining the Japanese punk rock of TsuShiMaMire and the ambient style of Roly Porter.
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core i5-6500
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 11
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.