Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Humble Games
Popup Dungeon is a tactical roguelike RPG inspired by our favorite tabletop games. Make your own abilities, items, heroes, villains, and games easier than ever before. Create and share anything you can imagine.
Out of the Box: 1500+ abilities, 420+ items, 200+ fully-voiced enemies, 36 playable characters
Games included: Branching story-driven campaigns, gameplay-focused runs, and the 25 campaigns of The Wizard's Tower
Endless Content: Lots of games have procedural content, but Popup’s easy-to-use creation systems allow for limitless handcrafted content. Just hit the download button!
Game Creation: Tie nodes together to create your own games; from classic RPG adventures to grueling dungeon crawls and dating simulators, you can do it all, no programming knowledge necessary!
- Persistent Gains: Collect and combine charms to power up your party and climb higher than before.
- Creation Systems: Popup turns game design into a game. Turn your pictures into 3D cutouts to use as enemies and equipment, clip and fade sounds in engine, add your own images to ability cards, everything you create is automatically balanced and the AI is handled for you.
Dungeon Master: Try on The Wizard’s hat. Create your own adventures and take control of the enemies.
Flexible Party Size: The dungeon can be challenged with 1 to 5 characters at a time.
Sandbox-like: Create and add Modes to any game you've beaten to randomize enemies, add companions, grant abilities, go hardcore, or customize your experience in any way you'd like!
Additional Tile Sets: Go beyond the dungeon! Explore Star Ships, Haunted Houses, Deserts, Japanese Villages and Castles, Steampunk Airships, Post-Apocalyptic landscapes, and more...
Great for Remote Play: Multiplayer is handled through Steam's Remote Play. The turn-based nature of the game makes it a great fit, and we've added gold codes at the end of run so all participants are rewarded. However, full multiplayer integration is a top long-term goal.
Accessible Game Play: Very easy to play, deviously hard to master.
- Interactable Props: From Treasure Chests to Vendi-Machines, discover props and secrets that will help shape the course of your crawl. Custom interactables coming soon!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7
Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.