Post Mortem (PC)
STEP INTO A PURE THRILLER IN WHICH NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS!After returning to the quiet streets of Paris to pursue a life of painting, Gus Macpherson could not escape his true art… The former New York detective finds himself walking the beat once again, when hired by a sensuous woman to investigate the gruesome beheadings of her sister and brother-in-law. In the dark and mysterious streets of Paris and plagued by his clairvoyant sixth sense, Gus will uncover a conspiracy written in blood, with rituals and artifacts as old as time itself.
- Stunningly beautiful 360° panoramic views
- Rich and intriguing characters
- Detailed, realistic environment
- Multiple game paths integrated into the story
- Original and creative puzzles
- Prequel to Still Life adventure game
Beautifully conceived and just as well executed.
88% – ActionTrip
A creepy, challenging, intelligent and atmospheric thriller.
75% – JustAdventure
Tells a compelling story in an interesting way, and offers some novel twists on the occult murder theme.
87% – PC Gameworld
- Operating system:Windows® XP / Vista™ / Windows® 7
- Processor:1.0 GHz CPU
- Memory:512 GB
- Hard disk space:1GB
- Video:Video Card with 64MB dedicated memory
- Sound:Sound card with DirectX 9.0c support
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.