Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Psychotic Psoftware
POWER-UP is the modern-retro styled Shoot-Em-Up from one-man game studio, Psychotic Psoftware.
Spanning vibrant locations to a monster soundtrack, Power-Up thrusts you into battle with a diverse range of fighters, freighters and titanic level guardians. If you loved retro SHMUP classics like R-Type, Hellfire or Project-X, you'll get a kick out of Power-Up's slick, detailed visuals, challenging gameplay and impressive arsenal of weapons.
SYNOPSIS: The Earth is doomed! As you pilot the prototype fighter, Weapon-F through the debris of your vanquished escape shuttle you come to realise that you are the last human alive. You alone must take on the army of reptilian monsters responsible for the destruction of humankind. You alone must carry out your final mission... Revenge!
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.40GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX drivers for HiDef graphics.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 80 MB available space
- Sound Card: Standard
- Additional Notes: Compatible with the USB Xbox 360 GamePad.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.