Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Athlon Games, Inc.
Agent Nelson Tethers just solved the biggest case of his career. So why isn't he satisfied? There’s still the case of a missing eraser factory foreman, a whispering madness is still creeping from mind to mind, and a troubling recurrence of... creatures... is lurking into the town.
The FBI's Department of Puzzle Research has marked the case closed -- are they sweeping it under the rug? Or worse, do they not even care? Worried that the case will languish forever unsolved, Tethers must go rogue and venture back to the eerie town of Scoggins, Minnesota to solve the mystery of "the Hidden People" once and for all.
- Sequel to the award winning Puzzle Agent (PC Gamer’s Game of the Year, IGN’s Best of E3, etc)
- Creepy puzzle adventure with mystery and dark humor
- Wider variety of intuitive yet challenging puzzles
- OS: XP Service Pack 3 / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent (Rec: 2.0GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (Rec: 3GB RAM)
- Hard Disk Space: 500 Mb Space Free
- Video Card: ATI or NVidia card w/ 256 MB RAM (Rec: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM)
- DirectX®: Direct X 9.0c
- Sound: Direct X 9.0 sound device
Mac OS X
- OS: OS X version Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later. (Not Compatible with Mac OS 10.8.x and above)
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB Space Free
- Video Card: 512 MB NVidia or ATI graphics card
- Additional: Not recommended for MAC Minis or early-generation MacBooks
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.