Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Art-Pulsar
One of the main options that the game provides you with is the creation and publication of your own levels. In the game you will find a flexible and user-friendly editor of the levels. Every player can share his own opinion on how the game should look, what should be its design and the level of difficulty. At the same time the players who are playing the newly-created level can rate the efforts of its creator and thus form his rating in the Top Builders List.
At the start the player has a certain amount of points that is diminishing all along the play time. There are bonus points on the way to the finish that can help you to reach the top of the rating list. When a player finishes the level with the greatest amount of points he sets the new record of the level. All the records are kept in the list of leaders. A player will also earn global rating points by setting new records in the levels. This gives him an opportunity to get the first place in the top of the best players.
- OS: XP
- Processor: Dual-Core, 2.4 GHz+, AMD 2.8 GHz+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia 9800 / 540M, AMD Radeon 4870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 250 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.