Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Wadjet Eye Games
- Key features
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
It all starts when Zander - possibly the world’s most absent-minded inventor - trips over a metal box buried outside the factory. When no-one can figure out how to open it, the robots sneak out and try it for themselves. What they discover is the first step to a grand adventure, leading to a mystery as old as the factory itself.
Join the robots as they outwit mischievous children, curious animals, and dysfunctional inventors in their quest to find the truth. Will the robots solve the mystery before it’s too late?
Find out by visiting Dr. Hugo’s factory yourself!
- Play as 5 different robots, each with their own abilities and quirky personalities
- Help the bots work together as a team to solve puzzles
- Bomb, burn, push and swim your way through 17 intricately designed levels
- Explore the hidden secrets of a crazy robot factory
- Unwittingly meddle in the humans’ lives
- OS: Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP or Vista with DirectX 5 or above
- Processor: Pentium or higher
- Memory: 64 Mb RAM
- Graphics: Supports all DirectX-compatible video cards
- DirectX®: 5 or above
- Hard Drive: 900 Mb
- Sound: Supports all DirectX-compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.