Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by tinyBuild
THE RAPTURE HAS HAPPENED. YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT.
Rapture Rejects is a dark comedy Battle Royale game based on the Cyanide & Happiness web comics.
50 players drop into a world that only one can survive in. Scavenge for resources and fight off enemies until there is only one person left. That person gets to go to heaven.
Created by Galvanic and tinybuild in close cooperation with Cyanide & Happiness, Rapture Rejects takes the Battle Royale genre into a brand new direction with a topdown isometric perspective. This allows for much more accessible gameplay and fancy character customization that's very easy to distinguish.
Add all the Cyanide & Happiness humor into the mix, and you've got a game nobody should really be playing.
- Rapture Rejects is a top down isometric last man standing game set in the apocalyptic Cyanide & Happiness universe.
- When God leaves the worst of us to fight for ourselves, all that’s left to do is to kill each other.
- Scavenge for weapons and kill every other person on Earth, to impress the almighty enough to let you into Heaven.
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: i3 and up
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GT860 and up
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.