Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Excalibur Games
Strap on your boots and hook up your compass - as a new recruit to Rescue Team One, you’ll need to use your expert tracking skills to locate a variety of important objects and missing people who have stumbled into the harsh and perilous dangers of your national park.
Navigate woodland trails, deep ravines and fast-flowing rivers on the trail of a journalist looking for the thrill of adventure, or locate some missing pharmaceuticals to save a hiker’s life. Your skills are paramount for the safety of your visitors.
However, it won’t all be a walk in the park; the lush forest can quickly turn into a dangerous trek as you come across some of nature’s most dangerous obstacles, including tar pits, deep chasms and angry beasts.
- Navigate a large national park landscape full of trees, natural dangers and man-made structures such as forts, statues and memorials
- Clues to help track important objects and missing people
- Use the S.A.R. bike to travel across the vast map
- Follow missions set for you by Rescue Base
- Make up your own missions with the mission editor and collection of assets
- Track during the day or night
- Evacuate injured people by calling in the S.A.R. helicopter
- Now with improved audio and graphic settings.
- OS: Windows® XP (SP3) / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Pentium dual core or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.